- wellness area with indoor pool
- new natural swimming pond
- excellent cuisine
- weekly sports & guest program
- Stubai Super Card included
GPS coordinates: latitude 47.112108/longitude 11.313607
Train station: Innsbruck/26km
Hotel information (Summer description)
The renovated family hotel is set in a fantastic location, close to the center of Neustift.
Discover the fascinating and diverse mountain world of the Stubai Alps. Both ambitious mountaineers as well as leisurely hikers will find a wide range of activities around Neustift. Mountain bikers will find their way on 750km of signposted bike routes. In addition to hiking and mountain biking, the Stubaital has much more to offer. In the summer you can paraglide in Neustift, get your thrills in the Adventure Park or climb through rock and ice.
The Alpeiner Nature Resort Tirol combines tradition, modernity, international style and local architecture to 4* Superior comfort.
The hotel offers a stylish lobby area, a cozy bar with a fireplace, a conservatory, a sundeck and a wine cellar with a wide selection of national and international quality wines. High-quality cuisine based on regional and seasonal specialties can be enjoyed in the rustic-modern restaurant area with large family tables and also secluded seats for two. In the 350m² large natural swimming pond in the garden with jetty, loungers and parasols, you can swim wonderfully and at the same time marvel at the Stubai mountains.
Lift and free parking are available at the hotel.
Payable on spot: pets EUR 15,- per night. Local tax EUR 2,80 per person/night from 16 years.
The 48 rooms are modernly furnished with high-quality natural materials and come with a bath or shower/WC, hairdryer, a bathrobe during your stay and slippers, a telephone, a multimedia TV, a safe, a Nespresso coffee machine, a tea/water heater, Wi-Fi and balcony or terrace.
DS (2-3): Double room Standard, ca. 25m².
JS (2-4): Junior Suite, ca. 40m².
SS (2-4): Suite, ca. 70m², separate living and sleeping area.
SL (2-6): Luxury Suite, ca. 170m², 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, private sauna, living area with dinette and open kitchen, private garden, fireplace.
ES (1-1): Standard double room for single use.
Half board: rich breakfast buffet with à la minute preparation of egg dishes, afternoon coffee and cake as well as small snacks, in the evening 4-course-menu with salad and cheese buffet.
Included: weekly sports and guest program with varied activities according to notice.
Obligatory surcharges payable on spot: local tax (from 16 years) EUR 2,80 per person/night.
Included: wellness area with panoramic indoor pool (9x15m), indoor and outdoor whirlpool and all-glazed textile sauna for families, well-equipped sauna area (from 16 years) with Finnish sauna and bio sauna, steam bath, infrared cabin, modern gym and relaxation room with conservatory.
Against payment: cosmetics and massages, also for children.
Child care during the holidays 5 days a week (partly via Big Family Stubai), children's playground, play and recreation rooms with climbing wall, table football and table tennis, 3D cinema room, PC room with X-Box 360 Kinect and Playstation.
Against payment: babysitter on request.
- 5% early bird discount if booked until 30.4.
- free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- free transfer from/to Innsbruck train station and airport
- Stubai Super Card included with
- daily one free ascent and descent with the Stubai glacier cable car (no transport with ski equipment)
- daily a free ascent and descent with open mountain railways of the region
- free travel on the buses of the Innsbruck public transport company between Mutterberg and Innsbruck
- free travel on the Stubaital cable car Fulpmes-Innsbruck-Fulpmes
- 1 x weekly free entry for 3 hours in the new water park StuBay
- free use of the indoor swimming pool Neustift and the Miederer Schwimmbad'l
- 1 x weekly ride on the summer toboggan run Mieders
- 30% discount on selected bonus partners
The displayed hotel information is valid from 18.5. - 30.9.2018