- spacious Spa on 2.000m²
- restaurant Arte Vinum - awarded 2 toques by Gault Millau
- extensive recreational program including hikes
- JOKER CARD included
GPS coordinates: latitude: 47.379577/longitude: 12.595552
Train station: Zell am See/20km
Hotel information (Summer description)
LocationThe luxurious hotel is located in the center of Hinterglemm, at the foot of the Reiterkogel, with direct access to the Saalbach Hinterglemm hiking circuit.
Saalbach-Hinterglemm is perfect for your family, sports or pleasure holiday. The diverse landscape with the exciting mountain world offers a diversified abundance of sports and leisure possibilities for young and old. A wide mountain bike route of all difficulty levels makes cycling fans happy. But also comfortable walkers and hikers, runners and Nordic walkers will find the best conditions in the immediate vicinity of the Alpine Palace. Many walking trails as well as panoramic hiking trails can be found right at the hotel.
FacilitiesThe modern styling and unadulterated nature make for the special flair of the Alpine Palace.
As you enter the hotel you will be impressed by the spacious lobby. It combines a luxurious atmosphere with traditional details and offers a cocktail bar, waterfall and a glass lift.
In the elegant hotel restaurant, the traditional "Bürgerstube" with winter garden, the "Rauchkuchl" with rustic atmosphere, in the "Zirbenstube" or on the sun terrace you can enjoy fine delicacies and international specialties. The restaurant "Arte Vinum" in the stylish wine cellar of the hotel has been awarded 2 toques by Gault Millau.
There is also a gallery with a library, a Cigar Lounge, a Sky Bar with breathtaking views and a modern meeting center.
Payable on spot: garage EUR 18,- per night. Pets: EUR 35,- per night. Local tax: EUR 1,10 per person/night from 15 years.
RoomsThe hotel has 82 luxurious rooms and suites as well as 41 rooms in the old building. All units are equipped with bath or shower/toilet, hairdryer, bathrobe for your stay and slippers, telephone, cable TV, safe, minibar, Wi-Fi and balcony.
DD (2-3): Deluxe double room, 30-45m².
DE (2-3): Deluxe double room facing south, 30-40m².
JK (2-4): Junior Suite I, ca. 50m², bedroom with living area.
JD (2-4): Junior Suite II, ca. 60m², visually separate living and sleeping area.
SE (3-5): Alpine Suite, 80-90m², separate living and sleeping area, 2 TVs.
SP (3-6): Palace Suite, 100-120m², separate living and sleeping area, sauna, 2 TVs, terrace.
Meals3/4 board: rich breakfast buffet with front cooking area, cakes from 3.30pm-4.30pm, in the evening 5-course menu of choice. 1 x weekly gala dinner. Sundays welcoming snack with schnapps.
WellnessIncluded: spacious design spa "New Balance Alpine Spa" on ca. 2.000m² with indoor pool, 9 different saunas including mountain crystal sauna, herbal sauna and outdoor grain hut sauna, infrared cabin, jacuzzi and outdoor brine pool, several relaxation rooms with water beds or warm baths and modern fitness center.
Against payment: solarium, massages, cosmetics, baths, body treatments.
Children5 x per week in July & August supervision from 10am to 6pm in the mini & teens club for nappy-free children from 3-14 years, children's playroom, playroom for teens, children's buffet or children's menu for children up to 14 years.
Against payment: lunch during child care.
ActivitiesIncluded: sports & leisure program including 5 x weekly guided hikes with certified guide and mountain biking tours (partly for a fee), 1 x weekly live music or DJ.
Against payment: helicopter tours with the hotel owner personally.
Additional CostsObligatory supplement payable on spot: local tax (from 15 years) EUR 1,10 per person/night.
- 10% early bird discount if booked until 30.4.
- stay 7, pay 6 nights when you arrive 10.6.-28.10.
- stay 14, pay 12 nights when you arrive 10.6.-21.10.
- 1 bottle of Grander water at arrival in your room
- free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- JOKER CARD included with
- free unlimited use of the operating ropeway facilities in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- free admission to Montelino's adventure trail on the Kohlmais
- free access to Mount Kodok at the Reiterkogel
- free use of the adidas Freeridepark at the Reiterkogel
- free use of the X-Line at Schattberg
- free use of the tennis courts in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- free ride with the valley train
- free ride with the hiking bus in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- free entrance to the outdoor swimming pool Saalbach
- free participation in 10 guided hikes per week
- free use of the healing herb path Reiterkogel
- free participation in light picture lectures
- free entry to the local museum and ski museumm
- many attractive discounts with selected partners
The displayed hotel information is valid from 10.6. - 4.11.2018