- unique location at the sun plateau of Zell am See
- extensive All Inclusive offer
- AlpineRelaxing zone with indoor pool
- AlpineKids Club with animation program
- Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card included
Hotel information (Summer description)
GPS coordinates: latitude: 47.32764/longitude: 12.772121
Train station: Zell am See/2km
Beach: Lake Zell/2km
The hotel is located on a sunny plateau above Zell am See with fantastic view of the surrounding mountains. The lively town center with numerous shopping and entertainment venues is ca. 1,5 km away. The crystal clear Lake Zell is around 2km away. It offers a wide range of sports and water sports. The lake is also the ideal place to simply relax. With varied hiking and mountain biking trails right outside the front door, the hotel is the ideal base to explore the breathtaking mountain world.
The family-friendly hotel offers comfortable and modern facilities in a cozy atmosphere.
It offers a friendly lounge with hotel bar and fireplace, lobby with library, cozy dining rooms and a sun terrace with umbrella bar. In the spacious recreation garden with lawn, sun beds and views of the Schmittenhöhe mountain you can recharge your energy. Depot for hiking equipment and bicycles, lift and free parking available.
Payable on spot: pets on request. EUR 15,- per night. Local tax: EUR 3,10 per person/night from 6 years.
The 65 comfortably furnished rooms welcome you with bath or shower/WC, hairdryer, telephone, radio, satellite TV, safe and minibar.
DO (2-2): Double room Best Rate, limited availability.
DS (2-3): Standard double room, ca. 20m², mansard with French balcony.
DK (2-2): Double room comfort, ca. 23m² with balcony.
DF (2-4): Family double room Comfort, ca. 30m², living/sleeping area with pull-out couch and balcony.
SS (3-5): Suite, ca. 40m², bedroom, optically separated living/sleeping area with pull-out couch and balcony.
ES (1-1): Single room, ca. 15m².
All Inclusive: cold-warm breakfast buffet with whole food corner, packed lunch from the breakfast buffet, in the afternoon from 4pm-5pm coffee, cake and ice cream, in the evening international buffets or 4-course menu of choice with salad, starter or dessert buffet. Weekly themed evenings such as Italian buffet evening, Salzburg specialties, fondue evening or barbecue evening. Drinks (coffee, tea, table wine, draft beer, open lemonades, table water) are included from 11am-10pm and from 8pm also schnapps, liqueurs and prosecco at the bars.
Included: weekly program with theme hikes, city tour and music evening, rental of hiking poles, backpacks and mountain bikes. Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card included (services see Mondial Plus).
The Golf Club Zell am See-Kaprun offers two 18-hole championship courses within a picturesque mountain scenery. Both courts feature perfectly maintained fairways and greens in a flat, park-like grounds with numerous biotopes and lakes. The Golf Restaurant serves regional and international dishes.
Obligatory supplement payable at the hotel: local tax (from 6 years) EUR 3,10 per person/night.
Included: AlpineRelaxing zone with large indoor swimming pool (6x11m) with massage jets and direct garden access, Finnish sauna, sanarium, steam bath and Jacuzzi.
5 x weekly hourly supervised AlpineKids Club (June-September) for children from 3-15 years including a morning walk with breakfast, hikes and Kneipp creek, playground, table tennis, toddler equipment according to availability.
- 10% early bird discount for bookings until 30.4
- 5% early bird discount from 25.5.-12.10. when booking from 18.5.-13.7.
- 5% reduction for seniors from 60 years (without children)
- welcome drink on arrival
- free Wi-Fi in the public area
- hotel shuttle to the center & back according to timetable
- 25% green fee reduction at the Golf Club Zell am See-Kaprun
- Zell am See-Kaprun summer card included with
- free use of the cable cars and chairlifts on the Schmittenhöhe
- free use of the cable cars on the Kitzsteinhorn
- free boat trip on Lake Zell
- free use of the lifts to the high mountain reservoirs in Kaprun
- free entrance to the beach bikes of Zell am See
- free entrance to the Krimml waterfalls
- free admission to the Wildpark Ferleiten
- free admission to selected cultural and nature experiences in the region
The displayed information is valid from 18.5. - 13.10.2018