- unique location at a sun plateau of Zell am See
- extensive All Inclusive offer
- AlpineRelaxing zone with indoor pool
- AlpineKids Club with animation program
- guided hikes included
Train station: Zell am See/2km
Beach: Lake Zell/2km
Hotel information (Summer description)
LocationThe hotel is located on a sunny plateau above Zell am See with fantastic view of the surrounding mountains. The lively town center with numerous shopping and entertainment venues is ca. 1,5 km away. The crystal clear Lake Zell is around 2km away. It offers a wide range of sports and water sports. The lake is also the ideal place to simply relax. With varied hiking and mountain biking trails right outside the front door, the hotel is the ideal base to explore the breathtaking mountain world.
FacilitiesThe family-friendly hotel offers a comfortable interior in a pleasant atmosphere that makes you quickly feel "at home". It offers a spacious lounge with bar and fireplace, winter garden with piano music, cozy dining rooms, farmer's snuggery and a sunny terrace. In the spacious recreation garden with lawn, biotope, sun beds and views of the Schmittenhöhe mountain, you feel pure nature.
Depot for hiking gear, lift and free parking is available.
Payable on spot: pets on request EUR 15,- per night. Local tax: EUR 2,90 per person/night from 6 years.
RoomsThe 65 rooms are comfortably furnished with bath or shower/toilet, hairdryer, telephone, radio, satellite TV, safe and minibar.
DO (2-2): Bestprice room, limited availability.
DS (2-2): Double room, ca. 20m², mansarde with French balcony.
DK (2-2): Double room Comfort, ca. 23m² with balcony.
DF (2-4): Double room Comfort, ca. 30m², living/sleeping room with sofa bed and balcony.
SS (3-5): Suite, ca. 40m², double room, visually separated living and sleeping area with sofa bed and balcony.
ES (1-1): Single room, ca. 15m².
MealsAll Inclusive: cold and warm breakfast buffet with wholefood corner, packed lunch from the breakfast buffet, afternoon coffee, cake and ice cream from 4pm-5pm, in the evening 4-course menu with alternating salad, starter or dessert buffet. Weekly theme nights such as Italian buffet evening, Salzburg specialties, fondue evening or barbecue. Beverages (coffee, tea, table wine, draft beer, open lemonades, bottled water) from 11am-11pm and from 8pm also local and imported spirits, long drinks and Prosecco at the bars are included.
WellnessIncluded: AlpineRelaxing zone with large indoor swimming pool (6x11m) with massage jets and direct garden access, Finnish sauna, sanarium, steam bath, Kneipp pool and Jacuzzi.
Against payment: massages, cosmetics and solarium.
Children5 x weekly hourly supervised Alpine Kids Club (July to September) for children aged 3-15 years with morning walk and breakfast, walks and Kneipp by the stream, playground, table tennis, children's lunch and juice bar, equipment for small children.
Against payment: children's workshop, babysitter on request.
ActivitiesIncluded: weekly program with theme hikes, city tour and music evening, rental of hiking poles, backpacks and mountain bikes.
GolfThe Golf Club Zell am See-Kaprun offers two 18-hole championship courses within a picturesque mountain scenery. Both courts feature perfectly maintained fairways and greens in a flat, park-like grounds with numerous biotopes and lakes. The Golf Restaurant serves regional and international dishes.
Additional CostsObligatory supplement payable at the hotel: local tax (from 6 years) EUR 2,90 per person/night.
- 10% early bird discount if booked until 30.5
- 5% early bird discount if booked between 31.5. & 21.7.
- 5% reduction for senior citizens from 55 years (without children)
- welcome drink at arrival
- free Wi-Fi in the lobby
- hotel shuttle to the center & back according to schedule
- 25% Greenfee reduction at the GC Zell am See-Kaprun
- Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card included with
- free use of the cable cars and chair lifts on the Schmittenhöhe
- free use of the cable car on the Kitzsteinhorn
- free boat trip on Lake Zell
- free use of the ascending aids to the high mountain reservoirs in Kaprun
- free admission to the open-air baths of Zell am See
- free admission to the Krimml waterfalls
- free admission to the wild park Ferleiten
- free admission at selected cultural and natural events in the region
The displayed hotel details are valid from 6.8.-20.10.2016