- unique location at the sun plateau of Zell am See
- extensive All Inclusive offer
- AlpineRelaxing zone with indoor pool
- AlpineKids Club with animation program
- Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card included
GPS coordinates: latitude: 47.32764/longitude: 12.772121
Train station: Zell am See/2km
Beach: Lake Zell/2km
Hotel information (Summer description)
LocationThe hotel is located on a sunny plateau above Zell am See with fantastic view of the surrounding mountains. The lively town center with numerous shopping and entertainment venues is ca. 1,5 km away. The crystal clear Lake Zell is around 2km away. It offers a wide range of sports and water sports. The lake is also the ideal place to simply relax. With varied hiking and mountain biking trails right outside the front door, the hotel is the ideal base to explore the breathtaking mountain world.
FacilitiesThe family-friendly hotel offers comfortable accommodation in a cozy atmosphere, where you will feel instantly "at home".
The hotel features a nice lounge with hotel bar and fireplace, a winter garden with piano music, cozy dining rooms, a farmhouse and a sun terrace with umbrella bar. In the spacious recreation garden with sunbathing lawn, biotope, sun beds and a view of the Schmittenhöhe, you can recharge your batteries. Storage for hiking equipment and bicycles, lift and free parking are available.
Payable on spot: pets on request EUR 15,- per night. Local tax: EUR 3,10 per person/night from 6 years.
RoomsThe 65 rooms are comfortably furnished with bath or shower/toilet, hairdryer, telephone, radio, satellite TV, safe and minibar.
DO (2-2): Double room Bestprice, limited availability.
DS (2-2): Double room, ca. 20m², mansarde with French balcony.
DK (2-2): Double room Comfort, ca. 23m² with balcony.
DF (2-4): Family double room Comfort, ca. 30m², living/sleeping room with sofa bed and balcony.
SS (3-5): Suite, ca. 40m², double room, visually separated living and sleeping area with sofa bed and balcony.
ES (1-1): Single room, ca. 15m².
MealsAll Inclusive: cold-warm breakfast buffet with whole food corner, packed lunch from the breakfast buffet, in the afternoon from 4pm-5pm coffee, cake and ice cream, in the evening international buffets or 4-course menu of choice with salad, starter or dessert buffet. Weekly themed evenings such as Italian buffet evening, Salzburg specialties, fondue evening or barbecue evening. Drinks (coffee, tea, table wine, draft beer, open lemonades, table water) are included from 11am-10pm and from 8pm also schnapps, liqueurs and prosecco at the bars.
WellnessIncluded: AlpineRelaxing zone with large indoor swimming pool (6x11m) with massage jets and direct garden access, Finnish sauna, sanarium, steam bath and Jacuzzi.
Against payment: massages, cosmetics.
Children5 x weekly hourly supervised AlpineKids Club (June-September) for children from 3-15 years including a morning walk with breakfast, hikes and Kneipp creek, playground, table tennis, toddler equipment according to availability.
Against payment: children's studio and tailoring, babysitting on request.
ActivitiesIncluded: weekly program with theme hikes, city tour and music evening, rental of hiking poles, backpacks and mountain bikes. Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card included (services see Mondial Plus).
GolfThe Golf Club Zell am See-Kaprun offers two 18-hole championship courses within a picturesque mountain scenery. Both courts feature perfectly maintained fairways and greens in a flat, park-like grounds with numerous biotopes and lakes. The Golf Restaurant serves regional and international dishes.
Additional CostsObligatory supplement payable at the hotel: local tax (from 6 years) EUR 3,10 per person/night.
- 10% early bird discount if booked until 30.4.
- 5% early bird discount from 25.5.-12.10. if booked between 18.5. & 13.7.
- 5% reduction for senior citizens from 60 years (without children)
- welcome drink at arrival
- free Wi-Fi in the public area
- hotel shuttle to the center & back according to schedule
- 25% Greenfee reduction at the GC Zell am See-Kaprun
- Zell am See-Kaprun Summer Card included with
- free use of the cable cars and chair lifts at the Schmittenhöhe
- free use of the cable car at the Kitzsteinhorn
- free boat trip on Lake Zell
- free use of the ascending aids to the high mountain reservoirs in Kaprun
- free admission to the open-air baths of Zell am See
- free admission to the Krimml waterfalls
- free admission to the game park Ferleiten
- free admission at selected cultural and natural events in the region
The displayed hotel details are valid from 18.5. - 13.10.2018