- exquisite location amidst the Hochkönig mountain world
- spa with indoor pool & heated outdoor pool
GPS coordinates: latitude: 47.41046/longitude: 12.97721
Train station: Saalfelden/13km
Hotel information (Summer description)
LocationThe Berg & SPA Hotel Urslauerhof is located idyllically in Hinterthal, a district of Maria Alm, surrounded by the breathtaking scenery of the Hochkönig hiking paradise. Over 340km of hiking trails in all levels of difficulty offer interesting and adventurous tours around the marked mountain massif. But also mountaineering and climbing is very popular in the region. Whether sporty biker or relaxed cyclists, the bike paradise at the Hochkönig offers a wide range of bike tours and routes for every taste. For mountain bikers, there are specially approved and marked routes. Fun for the whole family promises the adventure pool Sommerstein in Maria Alm with a 40m long water slide, mother-child area, play creek and more.
FacilitiesThe Berg & SPA Hotel Urslauerhof is a hotel with family atmosphere and features a cozy reception area, a cozy lounge, a hotel bar for contemplative hours, a stylishly furnished panoramic winter garden as well as a sun terrace and a large sunbathing lawn with comfortable beds and umbrellas. In the extended restaurant and buffet area with show cooking you will be spoiled by the chef personally with delicious creations from the regional and international as well as from the healthy cuisine, accompanied by exquisite wines from the own wine cellar.
Lift and free parking available. Pets are not allowed.
Payable on spot: garage EUR 5,- per night. Local tax: EUR 1,50 per person/night from 15 years.
RoomsThe 60 cozy rooms have a bath or shower/toilet, hairdryer, bathrobe for your stay and slippers, telephone, cable TV, safe, Wi-Fi and balcony.
DS (2-2): Double room Selbhorn, ca. 20m², with French bed.
OS (2-3): Studio Hochmais, 22-25m².
JS (2-4): Junior Suite, ca. 30m², sitting room with double sofa bed.
AF (2-5): Family apartment Selbhorn, ca. 42m², 2 separate rooms.
SS (2-5): Suite Hochmais, 35-38m², living area with double sofa bed.
MealsHalf-board: breakfast buffet, snack in the afternoon, in the evening 5-course menu of choice with starter's, salad and cheese buffet and 3 main dishes to choose from. 1 x per week breakfast with sparkling wine. 1 x per week gala dinner and Austrian evening.
WellnessIncluded: Hochkönig wellness area with a wonderful panoramic indoor swimming pool with access to the heated outdoor swimming pool, Finnish sauna, pine sauna, tepidarium, steam bath, infrared cabin, salt sauna with Himalayan stones, warming benches, fitness room and relax area with juice and tea bar.
Against payment: extended beauty area with massages, baths, soft packs, face and body treatments.
Additional CostsObligatory surcharges payable at the hotel: local tax (from 15 years) EUR 1,50 per person/night.
- 5% early bird discount if booked until 31.3.
- stay 4, pay 3 nights when you arrive on Sunday 15.5.-27.6. & 2.9.-31.10.
- stay 7, pay 6 nights when you arrive 15.5.-24.6. & 2.9.-28.10.
- welcome drink
- free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Hochkönig Card included with
- free and unrestricted use of all operating mountain railways
- free admission to the outdoor pools Maria Alm and Mühlbach
- free ride with the hiking bus from Maria Alm via Dienten to Mühlbach
- 1 x per stay free ride on the lift and the summer toboggan run on Biberg
- free participation in guided mountainbike and e-bike tours with bike guide
- free use of the tennis courts in Maria Alm and Mühlbach
- free entrance to the mining museum in Mühlbach
- attractive discounts on many sports, cultural and nature experiences
The displayed hotel information is valid from 15.5. - 3.11.2017