- exquisite location amidst the Hochkönig mountain world
- spa with indoor pool & heated outdoor pool
- children up to 11 years free of charge
Train station: Saalfelden/13km
Offers in this hotel#= var_dump($package) ?>
Price per Person/Package
Hotel information (Summer description)
LocationThe Berg & SPA Hotel Urslauerhof has an idyllic, sunny location in Hinterthal, a district of Maria Alm. The breathtaking scenery of Salzburg's hiking paradise, the Hochkönig mountain, surrounds the hotel. 340km of hiking trails for all levels are available. But also rock climbing is very popular in the region. Fun for the whole family promises the adventure bath Sommerstein in Maria Alm with a 40m long water slide, mother-child area and play stream.
FacilitiesThe Berg & SPA Hotel Urslauerhof has a friendly atmosphere and offers a cozy lobby, a lounge, a hotel bar for contemplative hours, a stylishly furnished panoramic conservatory and a sun terrace and a large lawn with comfortable loungers and umbrellas. The extended restaurant and buffet area with show cooking serves regional and international creations as well as healthy cuisine, prepared by the host personally, accompanied by fine wines from the wine cellar.
Lift and free parking available. Pets are not allowed.
Payable on spot: garage EUR 5,- per night. Local tax: EUR 1,50 per person/night from 15 years.
RoomsThe 60 cozy rooms have a bath or shower/toilet, hairdryer, bathrobe for your stay and slippers, telephone, cable TV, wireless internet and balcony.
DS (2-2): Double room Selbhorn, ca. 20m².
OS (2-3): Studio Hochmais, 22-25m².
JS (2-4): Junior Suite, ca. 30m², sitting room with double sofa bed and safe.
AF (2-5): Family apartment Selbhorn, ca. 42m², 2 separate rooms and a safe.
SS (2-5): Suite Hochmais, 35-38m², living area with double sofa bed and safe.
ES (1-1): Double room Selbhorn for single use.
MealsHalf-board: breakfast buffet, snack in the afternoon, in the evening 5-course menu of choice with starter's, salad and cheese buffet. 1 x per week dessert buffet, gala dinner and Austrian evening.
WellnessIncluded: Hochkönigs Spa with stunning panoramic indoor pool with outdoor swimming channel to the heated outdoor pool, Finnish sauna, pine sauna, tepidarium, steam bath, infrared cabin, salt sauna with stones from the Himalayas, heated loungers, gym and relaxation area with juice and tea bar.
Against payment: extended beauty area and massage, baths, soft pack bed, facial and body treatments.
GolfThe Urslautal golf course, a beautiful championship golf course is nestled in the Alps between Saalfelden and Maria Alm on a plateau. The 18-hole golf course is a demanding athletic and scenically interesting investment for the golfer. You can pitch and putt against the impressive mountain backdrop of the mountain Steinernes Meer. The course is suitable for beginners as well as for professionals. Nearby there are numerous other golf courses that promise a varied golf vacation.
Additional CostsObligatory surcharges payable at the hotel: local tax (from 15 years) EUR 1,50 per person/night.
- 10% early bird discount if booked until 30.3.
- stay 7, pay 6 nights for arrivals 6.5.-25.6. & 3.9.-30.10. (not combinable with discount for 7 nights)
- welcome drink
- free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- 30% Greenfee reduction at the GC Urslautal
- Hochkönig Card included with
- free and unrestricted use of all operating mountain railways
- free admission to the outdoor pools Maria Alm and Mühlbach
- free ride with the hiking bus from Maria Alm via Dienten to Mühlbach
- 1 x per stay free ride on the lift and the summer toboggan run on Biberg
- free participation in guided mountainbike and e-bike tours with bike guide
- free use of the tennis courts in Maria Alm and Mühlbach
- free entrance to the mining museum in Mühlbach
- attractive discounts on many sports, cultural and nature experiences
The displayed hotel information is valid from 6.5.-5.11.2016