- spacious Spa on 2.000m²
- restaurant Arte Vinum - awarded 2 toques by Gault Millau
- extensive recreational program including hikes
Train station: Zell am See/20km
Hotel information (Summer description)
LocationThe luxury hotel is located in the center of Hinterglemm, at the foot of the Reiterkogel with direct access to the hiking area Saalbach Hinterglemm. Numerous running and walking trails and panoramic hiking trails await you. For cyclists and mountain bikers, the region offers an extensive route network of all levels. The varied landscape offers a wide variety of sports and leisure activities for young and old. Experience nature and mountain enjoyment with fresh mountain air, crystal clear water and lush meadows.
FacilitiesUpon entering the hotel you will be impressed by the spacious lobby - a blend of luxurious atmosphere and traditional details - with a cocktail bar, waterfall and glass lift.
In the hotel's elegant restaurant, in the traditional "Bürgerstube" with conservatory, in the "Rauchkuchl" with rustic atmosphere, in the "Zirbenstube" or on the sun terrace you will enjoy hearty delicacies and international specialties. The restaurant "Arte Vinum" located in the stylish wine cellar of the hotel has been awarded 2 toques by Gault Millau.
Furthermore you will find a gallery with library, a cigar lounge, the rooftop bar with breathtaking views, a card casino and a modern convention center.
Payable at the hotel: garage EUR 15,- per night.
Pets: EUR 35,- per night. Local tax: EUR 1,10 per person/night from 15 years.
Rooms41 rooms in the old building.
DS (2-2): Old room in the 3* House Wolf, traditional and very basic rooms (not 5* category!), partly balcony, no safe and no minibar.
Meals3/4 board: rich breakfast buffet with front cooking area, afternoon snack from 3.30pm-4.30pm, in the evening 5-course menu of choice. 1 x weekly gala dinner, specialty evening and barbecue (in case of fair weather). Sundays welcoming snack with schnapps.
WellnessIncluded: generous wellness design spa "New Balance Alpine Spa" on about 2.000m² with indoor pool, 9 different saunas, infrared cabin, hot tub and saltwater pool outdoors, several relaxation rooms with waterbeds and heated loungers and fitness center.
Against payment: massages, cosmetics, baths, body treatments.
Children5 times a week in July and August all-day care (from 10am-4pm) in the Mini & Teens Club for diaper-free children from 3-14 years, large children's room, playing room for teens, children's buffet or children's menu for children up to 14 years.
ActivitiesIncluded: 5 x weekly guided hikes with certified hiking guide, mountain biking, sports and leisure program (partly for a fee), use of the local tennis courts (indoor and outdoor), 1 x weekly live music, from late June to early September, 1 x weekly market evening.
Against payment: poker casino.
Additional CostsObligatory supplement payable on spot: local tax (from 15 years) EUR 1,10 per person/night.
- 10% early bird discount if booked 61 days prior to arrival
- stay 7, pay 6 nights when arriving 24.6., 25.6. & 10.9.-20.10.
- stay 14, pay 12 nights when arriving 10.9.-13.10.
- welcome drink
- 1 bottle of Grander water at arrival in your room
- free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- 25% Greenfee reduction at the golf club GC Zell am See-Kaprun
- JOKER CARD included with
- free, unlimited use of all operating cable cars in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- free access to Montelino's adventure path on the Kohlmais
- free access to the mountain Kodok on the Reiterkogel
- free use of the adidas Freeride Parks on the Reiterkogel
- free use of the X-Line on the Schattberg
- free use of tennis courts in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- free travel with the mini train
- free ride with the hiking bus in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- free use of the outdoor pool Saalbach
- free participation in 10 guided hikes per week
- free use of the herbal path on the Reiterkogel
- free participation in slide lectures
- free admission to the museum of local history and the ski museum
- many attractive discounts at selected partners
The displayed hotel information is valid from 24.6.-25.10.2016