- historic boutique hotel in the old city with Salzburg charm
- member of the Association "Historic Hotels of Europe" & "Castle Hotels & Mansions"
Offers in this hotel#= var_dump($package) ?>
In the footsteps of a genius.
Price per Person/Package
Hotel information (Winter description)
LocationThe charming boutique hotel has an excellent location right in the historical city center at Mirabellplatz within walking distance to the most famous sights.
FacilitiesThe hotel was built in 1653 as a palace of the Archbishop Paris Lodron and exudes historic charm combined with modern character. The family-run non smoking hotel awaits you with magnificent vault, a modern chill out lounge with free drinks, a breakfast room, the Salon Paris Lodron for meetings with up to 10 people, a Swarovski Crystal showcase and an internet terminal at you. Payable on spot: public garage from EUR 15,- per day. Pets: EUR 15,- per night.
RoomsAll 70 rooms, Junior Suite and exclusive apartment are tastefully furnished with great attention to detail and have a bath or shower/toilet, hairdryer, telephone, radio, cable TV, minibar, safe and Wi-Fi.
MealsRich buffet breakfast with Austrian quality products.
OtherChild discount/rates in case of 2 full-paying guests: 0-11 years 100%
Minimum stay: 1 night; 30.12.-2.1. 3 nights
- 10% early bird discount if booked 60 days prior to arrival
- stay 4, pay 3 nights from 8.1.-25.1. & 6.2.-31.3.
- free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- free drinks in the lounge from 11am until 12am
Booking Code: SASBAM1 DS B/ES B
The displayed hotel information is valid from 1.11.2016-31.10.2017