- in the heart of Bad Ischl
- spa with sauna & steam bath
Train station: Bad Ischl/500m
Hotel information (Summer description)
LocationThe hotel is situated quietly on the banks of the river Traun, in the center of the imperial city, nestled between the delights of the Zauner confectionary and just a short walk away from the thermal spa Salzkammergut-Therme.
FacilitiesPopular hotel in a prime location in the center with a spacious lobby and a stylish bar, lounge with fireplace, gourmet restaurant with stunning garden at the river Traun, business corner with PC, lift and free hotel parking (subject to availability).
Payable at the hotel: pets on request EUR 14,- per night. Public parking in the center. Local tax.
Rooms58 comfortable rooms with bath or shower/WC, hairdryer, telephone, cable-TV with 70 channels incl. free SKY soccer, free WLAN, safe and minibar.
DS (2-4): Standard room, 23m².
JS (2-4): Junior Suite, 36m², bright and modern, with balcony and views of the river Traun.
ES (1-1): Single room, ca. 22m².
In case of half-board 4-course menu.
WellnessIncluded: small spa with sauna and marble steam bath.
Against payment: massages.
Additional CostsObligatory supplement payable on spot: local tax EUR 2,- per person/night.
- 25% reduction from 26.10.-19.12. for min. 4 nights*)
- 5% reduction from 1.5.-25.10. for min. 7 nights*)
- free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- free admission to the horticultural show Des Kaisers neue Gärten from 1.5.-4.10.
- 10% reduction on the admission to the thermal spa Salzkammergut-Therme Bad Ischl
- 20% reduction on the rental of e-bikes
- Greenfee reduction for the GC Salzkammergut
- Salzkammergut adventure Card included for min. 2 nights
*) not valid on half-board supplement