- charming Tyrolean hotel with family atmosphere
- spa with large indoor pool
- St. Anton Summer Card included
GPS coordinates: latitude: 47.124405/longitude: 10.25561
Highway: S16/St. Anton/10km
Train station: St. Anton/700m
Hotel information (Summer description)
LocationThe hotel impresses with its quiet and sunny location on a slight hill - close enough to the center, but also far enough away from the hustle and bustle to enjoy the peace and relaxation of the mountains. In St. Anton village tradition with international flair are combined skilfully.
The heart of the village is the popular pedestrian zone with a variety of entertainment and shopping opportunities. You reach it after approx. 700m.
The mountains around St. Anton are the perfect setting for a summer vacation. 300km of marked trails run through the landscape, where experienced hikers as well as pleasure hikers find fun and challenges. The more than two hundred kilometers long, well signposted mountain bike trails are among the most beautiful in the Alps. The routes are carefully selected, from the leisurely family tour to the challenging downhill route. Rough mountain valleys and gorges inspire canyoning and rafting fans. The charming 9-hole golf course in St. Anton offers challenges and enjoyable hours for both beginners and advanced players.
FacilitiesThe traditional Tyrolean hotel awaits you with a friendly atmosphere and luxurious flair. The cozy hotel bar, several Tyrolean parlors, the panorama restaurant with Tyrolean delicacies and international specialties, as well as the sunny lawn with comfortable sun loungers invite you to linger.
Lift available. Free parking is available in about 500m distance (24-hour shuttle service).
Payable on spot: pets on request: EUR 20,- per night. Local tax: EUR 2,60 per person/night from 15 years.
RoomsThe 52 bright, authentic country-style rooms have bath or shower/WC, hairdryer, telephone, satellite TV, safe and Wi-Fi.
DS (2-2): Standard double room, ca 20m².
DF (2-4): Family room, 22-24m² with 1-2 extra beds.
ES (1-1): Single room, ca. 16m².
MealsMore Inclusive: rich breakfast buffet, from 12pm-1pm soup pot, in the afternoon from 4pm-5pm cakes, in the evening 4-course menu with salad buffet or theme buffet.
WellnessIncluded: large indoor pool (open daily) and 3 x weekly (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) wellness and sauna world with Finnish sauna, steam bath, infrared cabin, Kneipp area and relaxation room with access to the lawn.
Against payment: massages, bathrobe.
ChildrenAgainst payment: baby and child care on request.
ActivitiesIncluded: St. Anton Summer Card (services see Mondial Plus).
Additional CostsObligatory surcharges payable at the hotel: local tax (from 15 years) EUR 2,60 per person/night.
- 5% early bird discount if booked until 30.4. *)
- stay 7, pay 6 nights when you arrive 10.6.-24.6. & 9.9.-7.10.*)
- stay 14, pay 12 nights when you arrive 10.6.-17.6. & 9.9.-30.9.*)
- 5% reduction for senior citizens from 60 years *)
- Family Hit 50% reduction for 2 children up to 13 years in the own room
- free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- welcome drink
- St. Anton Summer Card included from 21.6.-24.9. with
- 1 x free use of all open local mountain railways
- 1 x free admission to the bath
- 1 x guided hike
- 1 x free participation in a torch hike
- 1 x unit for e-biking, archery or yoga according to weekly program
- 1 x Greenfee for the 9-hole golf course in St. Anton am Arlberg
- unlimited use of all operated buses between Landeck and St. Christoph
- childrens program from Monday to Friday
The displayed hotel details are valid from 10.6. - 14.10.2018