- paradise for horse lovers
- guided hikes included
- spa with indoor pool & sauna
- private beach at lake Millstatt
- awarded the Austrian eco label
GPS coordinates: latitude: 46.810813/longitude: 13.770288
Highway: A10/Villach or Spittal/35km
Train station: Spittal/35km
Beach: Lake Millstatt/10km
Offers in this hotel
FairReisen in Österreich: Das heißt mit gutem Gewissen Ferien machen, sich erholen, Spaß haben und gleichzeitig die Umwelt schützen.
Price per Person/Package
Hotel information (Summer description)
LocationThe traditional family-run hotel is set in a picturesque location near the forest. The center is about 300m away.
The recreational paradise of Bad Kleinkirchheim, located amidst the Nock mountains, leaves nothing to be desired for active holidaymakers and nature lovers. Outside the hotel stretches the excellent hiking and biking trail network and the Alps-Adria trail connecting Carinthia, Slovenia and Friuli-Venezia Giulia with each other.
FacilitiesThe romantic 4*-hotel with rustic comfort and family atmosphere offers a quaint bar, several cozy lounges with fireplace, a café and a restaurant serving regional delicacies. The onsite hut restaurant "Einkehr" at the pond, about 400m from the hotel, serves Carinthian specialties.
Lift and free parking available.
Payable on spot: garage EUR 6,- per night. Pets: EUR 11,- per night. Local tax: EUR 2,50 per person/night from 17 years.
RoomsThe 45 rooms, some equipped with larch wood from the region and brown saddle leather have bath or shower/toilet, hairdryer, bathrobe for your stay, telephone, satellite TV, safe, minibar and Wi-Fi.
DC (2-2): Double room Klassik, ca. 24m², shower/WC.
DS (2-2): Double room Zirbe, ca. 24m² with furniture made from pine wood.
DK (2-3): Double room Komfort, ca. 26m² with balcony.
DF (2-4): Family double room Landhaus, ca. 44m², living room with bunk bed or sofa bed, balcony.
SR (2-6): Romantik Suite, ca. 70m² with 2 double beds, living room and cabinet space, whirl tub, shower and WC, tiled stove and balcony.
EC (1-1): Single room Klassik, ca. 18m².
MealsGourmet half board: generous gourmet breakfast until 11am with daily themes such as alpine breakfast or imperial breakfast, afternoon snack - either at the hotel from 1pm-4pm or hut restaurant "Einkehr" from 2pm-5pm, in the evening 5-course menu including salad buffet. 1 x weekly gala dinner with welcome cocktail.
All dishes are prepared with local products from suppliers and farmers in the region. Herbs come from the own garden.
WellnessIncluded: spacious pool & sauna area on 450m² with large indoor spa (12x7m), hot whirlpool, Finnish sauna, Swiss pine sauna, steam room, infrared cabin, Kneipp pool, aroma shower and floating couches, romantic quiet room and wellness bar with juices.
Against payment: massages, natural cosmetics.
ChildrenChildren's play area, pony farm.
Against payment: child care and activity program for children and adolescents as posted.
ActivitiesIncluded: weekly entertainment program (partly for a fee) with vintage tractor driving and torchlight walks, 1 x weekly hut evening with dance music in the "Einkehr", guided hikes and bike tours (ponies can be taken on hikes by children), trout fishing in the own pond, 5 tennis courts, beach volleyball court, regular's table for riders.
Against payment: riding stable with 8 trained horses, e-bike and e-car-hire.
Additional CostsObligatory surcharges payable at the hotel: local tax (from 17 years) EUR 2,50 per person/night.
- 10% early bird discount from 12.5.-16.6. if booked until 30.4.
- 10% early bird discount from 17.6.-30.6. & 19.8.-8.9. if booked until 31.5.
- 10% early bird discount von 9.9.-30.10. if booked until 31.7.
- 1 x free riding lesson per room for min. 3 nights (except 1.7.-18.8.)
- 2 x free riding lesson per room for min. 7 nights (except 1.7.-18.8.)
- free admission to the private beach at Lake Millstatt
- free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Bad Kleinkirchheim Region Card included with
- guided hikes with trained rangers
- water sports at Lake Feldsee (surfing, sailing, stand-up paddeling)
- mountainbike & e-bike program
- exciting youth & family program
- Nordic Walking adventure hikes
- attractive offers at selected bonus partners
- Kärnten Card included from 12.5.-26.10. with
- free admission to more than 100 of the most beautiful Carinthian destinations
- up to 50% reduction at selected bonus partners
The displayed hotel information is valid from 12.5. - 1.11.2017