Hotel information (Winter description)
LocationThe Mercure Wien City is quietly located, yet only a short walk away from the bustling city center with the Viennese sights such as St. Stephen's Cathedral, Imperial Palace or Prater. The Danube Canal directly at the hotel, invites you to relax, whether during walking, cycling or lying in the sun. The hotel is located close to the conference centers, UNO City and Austria Center. The rooms, renovated in 2016 and the hotel's underground car park offer the ideal conditions for a pleasant stay and arrival. The nearest underground station U1/U4 Schwedenplatz is a 3-minute walk away.
FacilitiesThe modern and very personal comfort hotel offers an inviting lobby, internet corner, continuously open hotel bar, a garden terrace and modern, air-conditioned meeting rooms.
Payable on spot: underground parking: EUR 22,- per day (subject to change). Pets: EUR 9,- per night.
RoomsThe 122 recently renovated rooms with bath or shower/WC, hairdryer, air conditioning, telephone, cable TV, laptop safe, minibar, tea and coffee making facilities and Wi-Fi guarantee quiet and relaxing nights.
MealsRich breakfast buffet.
OtherChild discount/rates in case of 2 full-paying guests: 0-15 years 100%
Minimum stay: 2.12.-3.12. & 9.12.-10.12. with arrival FRI or SAT 2 nights, 29.12.-31.12. 3 nights
- 10% early bird discount from 1.11.-30.11., 3.12.-7.12., 10.12.-14.12., 17.12.-28.12., 1.1.-27.2. & 3.3.-31.3. if booked min. 45 days prior to arrival*)
- 20% early bird discount from 1.11.-30.11., 3.12.-7.12., 10.12.-14.12., 17.12.-28.12., 1.1.-27.2. & 3.3.-31.3. for min. 3 nights if booked min. 15 days prior to arrival*)
- 15% early bird discount from 1.11.-30.11., 3.12.-7.12., 10.12.-14.12., 17.12.-28.12., 1.1.-27.2. & 3.3.-31.3. for 2 nights and if booked min. 15 days prior to arrival*)
- Honeymoon Special: 1 bottle of sparkling wine & small surprise on arrival
- guided city walk each Saturday on request
- free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Booking Code: WI02MC1 DS B/ES B
The displayed hotel information is valid from 1.11.2017 - 31.10.2018