- family-friendly hut village
- located directly at the slope
Highway: S36/ Judenburg/36km
Train station: Judenburg/40km
Ski area: Lachtal at the resort
Offers in this hotel#= var_dump($package) ?>
Price per apartment/offer
Hotel information (Winter description)
LocationThe sporty yet elegant holiday village is surrounded by beautiful natural countryside in the middle of the second largest ski area in Styria and located right on the slopes. From here you can enjoy a panoramic view of the mountains and the valley.
ApartmentsThe holiday village has 64 welcoming apartments in modern design with high quality fittings, bath or shower, WC, fully equipped kitchen with electric stove, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker and toaster and a dining area, satellite TV, safe , Wi-Fi, a private ski room and furnished balcony.
All apartments are cozy - perfect for relaxing, sleeping and withdrawing into the "own four walls".
WE (2-6): 2-room apartment Type A, ca. 42m², spacious living room with double sofa bed, bedroom with double bed and bunk bed.
WI (2-10): 4-room apartment Type B, ca. 93m², spacious living room with double sofa bed, 3 bedrooms (one with additional bunk bed), 2 bathrooms, sauna or steam room.
Electricity, water and heating included.
FacilitiesThe holiday village is generously planned, organized with love and offers warm hospitality. It has 17 apartment houses, a central house with reception area, a cozy bar and the à la carte Restaurant Jagdhaus with large sun terrace. Free parking is available in the village.
Payable on spot: pets EUR 40,- per stay. Local tax EUR 1,50 per person/night from 16 years.
MealsIf booked with half-board "Exclusive" breakfast buffet and 4-course evening meal with salad buffet. If booked with half-board "Light" breakfast buffet and 2-course evening meal with salad buffet.
Winter funThe Lachtal offers 35km of blue-red-black pistes and ski routes and 150ha sunny ski area and is one of the main ski resorts in Styria. It is known for the excellent piste quality and the optimal site for the small skiers in the children's Lachtal with magic carpet, Teddy chairlift and mini slalom.
The Monarchia Park is located directly on the slopes between the Schönberg T-bar lift and the Schönberg ski network. In good snow conditions a ski trail is leading to the gondola valley station.
The cross country ski trail is only 500m away. For tobogganing fans there is an illuminated toboggan run.
WellnessAgainst payment: Vitality area with panoramic indoor pool, sauna, aroma cabin, tepidarium and infrared cabin and various refreshment and healing massages.
If booked with half-board package, the use of the Vitality area (except massages) is included in the price.
Additional CostsObligatory surcharges on site:
local tax (from 16 years) EUR 1,50 pPN.
- 5% early bird discount from 23.12.-2.4. if booked until 30.9.*)
- 5% early bird discount from 2.12.-22.12. if booked until 15.11.*)
- stay 4, pay 3 nights for arrivals on Sunday or Monday from 4.12.-19.12., 8.1.-23.1. & 19.3.-27.3.*)
- stay 5, pay 4 nights when you arrive 2.12.-18.12., 8.1.-22.1., 4.3., 5.3. & 19.3.-29.3.*)
- stay 6, pay 5 nights when you arrive 2.12.-17.12., 8.1.-28.1., 11.2., 12.2., 26.2.-28.3.*)
- stay 7, pay 6 nights when you arrive 2.12.-16.12., 8.1.-27.1., 11.2.-18.2. & 26.2.-27.3.
- free Wi-Fi throughout the village
- 10% reduction on ski passes with MurtalCard (available at the reception for a deposit)
- family offer from 126.96.36.199. & 188.8.131.52.: free multi-day ski pass for 1 child up to 15 years when purchasing a multi-day adult ski pass
*) not valid for supplement on meals
The displayed hotel information is valid from 2.12.2016 - 3.4.2017