- avantgarde masterpiece in the heart of Vienna
- panorama restaurant LOFT with innovative cuisine
Hotel information (Winter description)
LocationThis exceptional luxury hotel is located on the Danube Canal, just a short walk from the historic city center. Major attractions such as the St. Stephen's Cathedral or the exclusive shopping street Kärntnerstraße are within easy walking distance. The underground station U1/U4 Schwedenplatz is just a short walk away.
FacilitiesThe ultramodern Art Hotel was designed by Jean Nouvel in collaboration with the artists Pipilotti Rist and Patrick Blanc. The result is a work of art in which boundaries are constantly invented in a new way. Marvel at the breathtaking view from the fully glazed restaurant The Loft Bar and Lounge on the 18th floor and enjoy innovative cosmopolitan cuisine. The Lobby Cafe Le K-Fé, 8 conference rooms and the 750m² large spa complete the offer.
Payable on spot: garage: EUR 30,- per day (subject to change). Pets: EUR 20,- per night.
RoomsThe 156 elegant rooms and 26 suites welcome you with elegant, modern and unique interior. The luxurious units are equipped with bath and shower, WC, hairdryer, air conditioning, telephone, radio, cable TV, safe, Nespresso machine with free coffee capsules, free minibar, Wi-Fi and a wonderful panoramic view over the city. The luxury rooms offer views of St. Stephen's Cathedral.
OtherChild discount/rates in case of 2 full-paying guests: 0-11 years 100%.
Minimum stay: on arrival 8.12.-9.12 and from 20.-23.10. 2 nights, 29.12.-31.12. 3 nights.
- 15% early bird discount from 1.11.-7.12., 10.12.-14.12., 17.12.-25.12. & 26.10.-31.10. if booked min. 30 days prior to arrival
- 20% early bird discount from 2.1.-26.2. & 29.6.-2.9. for min. 3 nights if booked min. 30 days prior to arrival
- 10% early bird discount from 2.1.-26.2. & 29.6.-2.9. for 1-2 nights and if booked min. 30 days prior to arrival
- free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
Booking Code: WI02SO1 DL B/DU B/EL B/EU B
The displayed hotel information is valid from 1.11.2017 - 31.10.2018