- relaxation area & adventure indoor pool
- large indoor sports offer
Train station: Schladming/1km
Offers in this hotel#= var_dump($package) ?>
Enjoy the unique landscape of the Dachstein.
Price per Person/Package
FairReisen in Österreich! Für ein winterliches Naturerlebnis sorgen Skitouren, Eislaufen, Schneeschuh-Wanderungen, Wildbeobachtungen oder eine romantische Pferdeschlittenfahrt.
Price per Person/Package
Hotel information (Summer description)
LocationThe 4*-Superior Sporthotel Royer is located on the outskirts of the romantic mountain town Schladming, only 400m from the center and a few steps from the valley station of the famous Planai mountain.
In the winter the Alpine Ski Stars meet for the Night Slalom and in the summer the rookies for mountain biking. The eternal ice of the Dachstein Glacier is perfect for adventurers. It offers an impressive Skywalk, a suspension bridge in a steep wall and the "stairway to nowhere" - nothing for the faint hearted! The hotel is located amidst lush Alpine valleys, magnificent mountain peaks, clear streams and clean air.
FacilitiesThe exclusive holiday hotel with the motto "Life is a delight" offers the perfect vacation. It offers a cozy bar with fireplace and cigar lounge, the traditional à la carte restaurant Steirerstüberl with national and international specialties, modern conference rooms, a spacious lawn and a direct access to the outdoor pool of Schladming.
Lift and free parking available.
Payable on spot: garage EUR 10,- per night. Pets: EUR 10,- per night. Local tax: EUR 1,50 per person/night from 15 years.
RoomsThe 130 comfortable rooms invite you to stay in the ideal holiday home. The rooms are equipped with bath/toilet, hairdryer, bathrobe, satellite TV, minibar, safe, internet access and mostly balcony with panoramic views.
DS (2-4): Double room, 20-25m².
DX (1-1): Double room for single use.
MealsRich breakfast buffet.
In case of half-board exclusive 5-course dinner including salad buffet. 2-3 weekly culinary highlights.
WellnessIncluded: relaxation area with tepidarium, Finnish sauna, steam bath, infrared cabin, heated cabin, Feng Shui & couches and gym and direct access to the public water park with indoor and outdoor areas and giant slides, a private pool for small children and beach volleyball and football pitch.
Against payment: massages, solarium, cosmetics.
ChildrenColorful children's playroom, children's playground, 6 x per week child care in the Austrian holidays for children from 3-13 years.
Against payment: fun room with video games.
ActivitiesIncluded: table tennis, bowling alley, rental of bikes and mountain bikes.
Against payment: indoor rifle shooting, squash court, tennis (3 indoor courts and 2 outdoor courts), billiard, darts.
Additional CostsObligatory supplement payable on spot: local tax (from 15 years) EUR 1,50 per person/night.
- stay 7, pay 6 nights for arrivals 1.5.-19.11.
- welcome drink for min. 7 nights
- free use of the tennis and sqash courtgratis from 8am-4pm according to availability for min. 7 nights
- free transfer from/to the train station Schladming
- Schladming Dachstein Sommercard included from 20.5.-16.10. with daily a free roundtrip ride on open mountain railways in the region
- once a week free ascent and descent with the Dachstein Glacier Lift
- free admission to swimming pools, lakes and indoor pools in the region
- free use of local hiking and service buses and toll roads
- free participation in the children's and family program
- free participation in hiking and nature experiences
- free entrance at numerous cultural institutions and museums
- up to 50% discounts at more than 100 bonus partners
The displayed hotel information is valid from 1.5.-26.11.2016