- spacious Spa on 2.000m²
- restaurant Arte Vinum - awarded 2 toques by Gault Millau
- extensive recreational program including hikes
- JOKER CARD included
GPS coordinates: latitude: 47.379577/longitude: 12.595552
Train station: Zell am See/20km
Hotel information (Summer description)
LocationThe Stammhaus Wolf is integrated into the complex of the 5* Superior Alpine Palace luxury resort and is located in the center of Hinterglemm, at the foot of the Reiterkogel, with direct access to the Saalbach Hinterglemm hiking circuit.
Saalbach-Hinterglemm is perfect for your family, sports or pleasure holiday. The diverse landscape with the exciting mountain world offers a diversified abundance of sports and leisure possibilities for young and old. A wide mountain bike route of all difficulty levels makes cycling fans happy. But also comfortable walkers and hikers, runners and Nordic walkers will find the best conditions in the immediate vicinity of the Alpine Palace. Many walking trails as well as panoramic hiking trails can be found right at the hotel.
Please note the following information:
08.06. - 11.06.2017 21. Biker Mania
06.07. - 09.07.2017 GlemmRide *
28.07. - 30.07.2017 Lake of Charity
11.08. - 13.08.2017 Hinterglemmer Farming Market
07.09. - 10.09.2017 World Games of Mountainbike
14.09. - 17.09.2017 4. Ferrari Mania
Most events take place in the center of Hinterglemm, in the immediate vicinity of the hotel. The events in the evening partly have live music.
* ATTENTION: the hotel is directly involved into this event. The bike path leads partly over the terrace or pool area. Some days before and after there will be noise due to construction works on the bike route. There may be short-term closures of the outdoor pool.
FacilitiesModern styling and authentic ambiance make up the resort's special flair. As a guest at the Stammhaus Wolf, you have free access to all the facilities of the Alpine Palace Luxus Resort, which are located in the same house.
As you enter the hotel you will be impressed by the spacious lobby. It combines a luxurious atmosphere with traditional details and offers a cocktail bar, waterfall and a glass lift.
In the elegant hotel restaurant, the traditional "Bürgerstube" with winter garden, the "Rauchkuchl" with rustic atmosphere, in the "Zirbenstube" or on the sun terrace you can enjoy fine delicacies and international specialties. The restaurant "Arte Vinum" in the stylish wine cellar of the hotel has been awarded 2 toques by Gault Millau.
There is also a gallery with a library, a Cigar Lounge, a Sky Bar with breathtaking views and a modern meeting center.
Payable on spot: garage EUR 15,- per night. Pets: EUR 35,- per night. Local tax: EUR 1,10 per person/night from 15 years.
RoomsThe Stammhaus Wolf offers 41 rooms in the old building. All apartments have bath or shower/WC, hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers, telephone, cable TV, safe, minibar, Wi-Fi and balcony.
DS (2-2): room in the 3* Stammhaus Wolf, traditional and very basic rooms (not 5* category!), partly balcony, no safe and no minibar.
Meals3/4 board: rich breakfast buffet with front cooking area, cakes from 3.30pm-4.30pm, in the evening 5-course menu of choice. 1 x weekly gala dinner. Sundays welcoming snack with schnapps.
WellnessIncluded: spacious design spa "New Balance Alpine Spa" on ca. 2.000m² with indoor pool, 9 different saunas including mountain crystal sauna, herbal sauna and outdoor grain hut sauna, infrared cabin, jacuzzi and outdoor salt pool, several relaxation rooms with water beds or warm baths and modern fitness center.
Against payment: solarium, massages, cosmetics, baths, body treatments.
Children5 x per week in July & August supervision from 10am to 6pm in the mini & teens club for nappy-free children from 3-14 years, children's playroom, playroom for teens, children's buffet or children's menu for children up to 14 years.
Against payment: lunch during child care.
ActivitiesIncluded: sports & leisure program including 5 x weekly guided hikes with certified guide and mountain biking tours (partly for a fee), 1 x weekly live music or DJ, JOKER CARD (see Mondial Plus services).
Against payment: helicopter tours with the hotel owner personally.
Additional CostsObligatory supplement payable on spot: local tax (from 15 years) EUR 1,10 per person/night.
- 10% early bird discount if booked until 30.4.
- stay 7, pay 6 nights when you arrive 11.6.-29.10.
- stay 14, pay 12 nights when you arrive 11.6.-22.10.
- 1 bottle of Grander water at arrival in your room
- free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- JOKER CARD included with
- free unlimited use of the operating ropeway facilities in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- free admission to Montelino's adventure trail on the Kohlmais
- free access to Mount Kodok at the Reiterkogel
- free use of the adidas Freeridepark at the Reiterkogel
- free use of the X-Line at Schattberg
- free use of the tennis courts in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- free ride with the valley train
- free ride with the hiking bus in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- free entrance to the outdoor swimming pool Saalbach
- free participation in 10 guided hikes per week
- free use of the healing herb path Reiterkogel
- free participation in light picture lectures
- free entry to the local museum and ski museumm
- many attractive discounts with selected partners
The displayed hotel information is valid from 11.6. - 4.11.2017