- spacious & comfortable holiday suites
- use of the wellness area in the neighbouring Stubaierhof
- participation in the activity program in the Stubaierhof
- free overnight stay in a hut on 2.369m
- guided hikes included
- Stubai Super Card inklusive
GPS coordinates: latitude: 47.10935/longitude: 11.305028
Train station: Innsbruck/18km
Hotel information (Summer description)
LocationThe Feriensuiten Fuxhof are centrally located in the heart of Neustift, only about 3-5 minutes walk from the partner hotel Stubaierhof. The village center with a supermarket, bars and restaurants is within walking distance. The Stubai valley is an ideal destination for active holidaymakers. Whether hiking, climbing, biking or paragliding - there is the right activity for every taste. Since 2015 the Stubaitaler WildWaterWay brings you closer to the element water in 3 stages. You will pass crystal clear mountain lakes, small springs and thundering waterfalls. The hotels "Innsbrucker Hütte" is the ideal starting point for many hikes and mountain tours.
Holiday suitesHere you can enjoy all the comforts of a private apartment and also have the opportunity to use all the facilities of the partner hotel Stubaierhof. Relax with the whole family in one of the 10 cozy and well-decorated holiday suites with bath or shower, toilet, spacious living-bedroom, separate bedroom, fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette with a dining table, telephone, HD flat screen satellite TV, safe , Wi-Fi and balcony.
WC/AS (3-4): Holiday Suite Enzian, ca. 55m² with kitchenette.
WE/AK (3-6): Holiday Suite Edelweiss, ca. 70m² with kitchen.
Linen, electricity, water, towels and heating included.
Free parking at the house.
Payable on spot: pets EUR 12,- per night. Local tax: EUR 2,80 per person/night from 15 years.
MealsIn case of half-board (to be consumed in the Stubaierhof): healthy, rich and varied breakfast buffet with organic corner, tea bar and local delicacies, in the afternoon homemade cakes and strudels from 2pm-5pm in the Cafe-Stüberl, in the evening 4-5-course menu with salad buffet.
Weekly candlelight gala dinner and themed buffets, Sunday menu with aperitif and harp or zither music. Fresh fruit, tea and spring water at the wellness bar.
WellnessIncluded: use of the wellness world in the Stubaierhof with panoramic indoor pool, saunas and steam baths, infrared cabin, ice grotto, gym and panoramic relaxation area.
Against payment: massages, treatments & solarium in Stubaierhof.
Against payment: professional babysitting on request. As a partner company of Big Family Stubai, professional childcare is offered during the holidays from Monday to Friday.
ActivitiesIncluded: Active & Fit program at the Stubaierhof with Nordic walking, 4-5 x weekly guided hikes, romantic hut overnight stay at the "Innsbrucker Hütte" on 2.369m on request (only if booked including half-board), Stubai Supercard Plus (see Mondial Plus services).
Additional CostsObligatory surcharges payable at the hotel: local tax (from 15 years) EUR 2,80 per person/night.
- 10% early bird discount if booking until 31.3.
- stay 7, pay 6 nights when you arrive 1.6.-8.7. & 26.8.-14.10.
- stay 14, pay 12 nights when you arrive 1.6.-1.7. & 26.8.-7.10.
- free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Stubai Super Card included with
- daily a free ride up and downhill with the Stubai glacier cable car (no transport with ski equipment)
- daily a free ride up and downhill with open mountain railways of the region
- free travel with the buses of the Innsbruck transport companies between Mutterberg and Innsbruck
- free travel with the Stubai valley cable car Fulpmes-Innsbruck-Fulpmes
- 1 x weekly free entry for 3 hours in the new StuBay adventure pool
- free use of the indoor swimming pool Neustift and the Miederer Schwimmbad'l
- 1 x weekly ride with the Mieders summer toboggan run
- 30% discount on selected bonus partners
The displayed hotel information is valid from 15.6. - 20.10.2017