- spacious & comfortable holiday suites
- use of the wellness area in the neighbouring Stubaierhof
- participation in the activity program in the Stubaierhof
- free overnight stay in a hut on 2.369m
- guided hikes included
Train station: Innsbruck/18km
Hotel information (Summer description)
LocationThe Feriensuiten Fuxhof are centrally located in the heart of Neustift, only about 3-5 minutes walk from the partner hotel Stubaierhof. The village center with a supermarket, bars and restaurants is within walking distance. The Stubai valley is an ideal destination for active holidaymakers. Whether hiking, climbing, biking or paragliding - there is the right activity for every taste. Since 2015 the Stubaitaler WildWaterWay brings you closer to the element water in 3 stages. You will pass crystal clear mountain lakes, small springs and thundering waterfalls. The hotels "Innsbrucker Hütte" is the ideal starting point for many hikes and mountain tours.
Holiday suitesHere you can enjoy all the comforts of a private apartment and also have the opportunity to use all the facilities of the partner hotel Stubaierhof. Relax with the whole family in one of the 10 cozy and well-decorated holiday suites with bath or shower, toilet, spacious living-bedroom, separate bedroom, fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette with a dining table, telephone, HD flat screen satellite TV, safe , Wi-Fi and balcony.
WC/AS (3-4): Holiday Suite Enzian, ca. 55m² with kitchenette.
WE/AK (3-6): Holiday Suite Edelweiss, ca. 70m² with kitchen.
Linen, electricity, water, towels and heating included.
Free parking at the house.
Payable on spot: pets EUR 12,- per night. Local tax: EUR 2,80 per person/night from 15 years.
MealsIn case of half-board (to be consumed in the Stubaierhof): healthy, rich and varied breakfast buffet with organic corner, tea bar and local delicacies, in the afternoon homemade cakes and strudels from 2pm-5pm in the Cafe-Stüberl, in the evening 4-course menu with salad buffet.
Weekly candlelight gala dinner and themed buffets, Sunday menu with aperitif and harp or zither music. Fresh fruit, tea and spring water at the wellness bar.
WellnessIncluded: use of the wellness world in the Stubaierhof with panoramic indoor pool, saunas and steam baths, infrared cabin, ice grotto, gym and panoramic relaxation area.
Against payment: massages, treatments & solarium in Stubaierhof.
ChildrenChildren's playroom. As a partner of Big Family Stubai professional childcare is offered during the holidays from Monday to Friday.
Against payment: professional babysitting on request.
ActivitiesIncluded: weekly activity program in the Stubaierhof with 4 x weekly guided hikes and Nordic walking tours, romantic cottage accommodations on the house "Innsbrucker Hütte" on demand (only if booked with half board).
Additional CostsObligatory surcharges payable at the hotel: local tax (from 15 years) EUR 2,80 per person/night.
- 10% early bird discount if booking until 30.3.
- stay 7, pay 6 nights when arriving 3.6.-10.7. & 28.8.-15.10.
- stay 14, pay 12 nights when arriving 3.6. & 28.8.-8.10.
- free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Stubai Super Card included with
- free use of the Stubai glacier cable car, the Serles cable car, the mountain railway Schlick 2000 and the Elfer lifts in Neustift
- free travel on the buses between Innsbruck and Mutterberg
- free use of Stubaital cable car Fulpmes-Innsbruck-Fulpmes
- 1 x free admission for 3 hours into the new adventure bath StuBay
- free use of the indoor pools Neustift and Miederer Schwimmbad'l
- numerous bonus services at partners
The displayed hotel information is valid from 3.6.-21.10.2016