- spacious & comfortable holiday suites
- use of the wellness area in the neighbouring Stubaierhof
- participation in the activity program in the Stubaierhof
- free overnight stay in a hut on 2.369m
- guided hikes included
- Stubai Super Card included
Hotel information (Summer description)
GPS coordinates: latitude: 47.10935/longitude: 11.305028
Train station: Innsbruck/18km
The Fuxhof Feriensuiten are located centrally in the heart of Neustift, just a 3-5-minute walk from the partner hotel Stubaierhof. The village center with supermarket, bars and restaurants can be reached within a few minutes on foot. The state capital Innsbruck with countless shopping facilities and cultural institutions is only 30 minutes away by car and easily accessible by public transport.
The Stubai Valley is the ideal holiday destination for active vacationers. Whether hiking, climbing, biking or paragliding - there is just the right thing for every taste. Since summer 2015, there is the Stubaital WildeWasserWeg, which brings you closer to the element of water in 3 stages. You will pass crystal clear mountain lakes, small springs and thunderous waterfalls. A ride on the steepest Alpine roller coaster, the Miederer summer toboggan run, is a fast-paced experience for young and old alike.
Here you can enjoy all the comforts of a private apartment and also have the opportunity to use all the facilities of the partner hotel Stubaierhof. Relax with the whole family in one of the 10 cozy and well-decorated holiday suites with bath or shower, toilet, spacious living-bedroom, separate bedroom, fully equipped kitchen or kitchenette with a dining table, telephone, HD flat screen satellite TV, safe , Wi-Fi and balcony.
WC/AS (3-4): Holiday Suite Enzian, ca. 55m² with kitchenette.
WE/AK (3-6): Holiday Suite Edelweiß, ca. 70m² with kitchen.
Linen, electricity, water, towels and heating included.
Free parking at the house.
Payable on spot: pets EUR 12,- per night. Local tax: EUR 2,80 per person/night from 15 years.
In case of half-board (in the Stubaierhof): healthy, rich and varied breakfast buffet with organic corner, tea bar and products of local farmers, in the afternoon homemade cakes and strudels from 2pm-5pm in the Cafe-Stüberl, in the evening 4-5-course menu with salad buffet.
Weekly gala dinner and themed buffets. Sunday menu with aperitif and harp or zither music. Fresh fruit, tea and spring water at the wellness bar.
Included: Active & Fit program at the Stubaierhof with Nordic walking, 4-5 x weekly guided hikes, romantic hut overnight stay at the "Innsbruck Hut" on 2.369m on request (only if booked including half-board), Stubai Supercard Plus (see Mondial Plus services).
Obligatory surcharges payable at the hotel: local tax (from 15 years) EUR 2,80 per person/night.
Included: use of the wellness world in the Stubaierhof with panoramic indoor pool, saunas and steam baths, infrared cabin, ice grotto, gym and panoramic relaxation area.
Against payment: massages, treatments & solarium in Stubaierhof.
Against payment: professional babysitting on request. As a partner company of Big Family Stubai, professional childcare is offered during the holidays from Monday to Friday.
- 10% early bird discount if booked until 31.3.
- stay 7, pay 6 nights when you arrive 31.5.-30.6. & 25.8.-13.10.
- stay 14, pay 12 nights when you arrive 31.5.-23.6. & 25.8.-6.10.
- free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Stubai Super Card included with
- daily one free ride up and downhill with the Stubai glacier cable car (no transport with ski equipment)
- daily a free ride up and downhill with open mountain railways of the region
- free travel with the buses of the Innsbruck transport services between Mutterberg and Innsbruck
- free travel with the Stubai valley cable car Fulpmes-Innsbruck-Fulpmes
- 1 x weekly free entry for 3 hours in the new StuBay adventure bath
- free use of the indoor pool Neustift and the bath of Mieders
- 1 x weekly ride on the Mieders summer toboggan run
- 30% discount on selected bonus partners
The displayed hotel information is valid from 31.5. - 20.10.2018