- member of the "Small Luxury Hotels of the World"
- luxury & history in the best hotel of Viareggio
- directly at the beach at the famous promenade of Viareggio
- 1 child up to 12 years free of charge with 2 full-paying guests
Train station: Viareggio/2km
Hotel information (Summer description)
LocationThe Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte is a luxury hotel, situated in the heart of the city of Viareggio, just a few steps from the pinewood, the green lung of the city and just a few steps from the sea close to the city center with its many boutiques, typical shops and night clubs.
FacilitiesThe traditional and exclusive 4* Luxury Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, which includes some of the most exclusive hotels in the world.
Behind the elegant Art Nouveau façade, the fully air-conditioned hotel features a stylish reception area with a reception, concierge service and cozy seating, a TV room, a library and several lifts.
You can choose from two excellent restaurants. The à la carte restaurant Regina on the ground floor with a lovely terrace overlooking the promenade serving traditional Tuscan cuisine. The "Piccolo Principe" restaurant, awarded with two Michelin stars, is located on the roof of the hotel and offers exquisite gourmet cuisine in an intimate atmosphere - in fine weather also on the terrace at the edge of the swimming pool. The panoramic bar on the roof terrace of the hotel offers small snacks or an enjoyable drink, an aperitif bar in the lobby as well as in the summer months.
The Grand Hotel Principe di Piemonte is also the ideal place for events of all kinds, thanks to the various modern rooms in a historic atmosphere.
Payable on spot: parking EUR 20,- to EUR 28,- per night. Garage: EUR 28,- to EUR 34,- per night. Pets on request. Local tax: EUR 0,60 to EUR 4,- per person/night from 18 years.
RoomsThe 106 individually designed rooms of which 19 are luxurious suites are spread over 5 floors and offer a magnificent view of the Tyrrhenian Sea and the Apuan Alps in the north-west of Tuscany. They are equipped with marble bathrooms with shower and/or bathtub, WC, hairdryer, bathrobe during your stay and slippers, air conditioning, telephone, LCD satellite TV, minibar, safe, coffee/tea machine and Wi-Fi. Each floor is decorated in a different style epoch.
DC (2-3): Double room Classic, ca. 16m² with a view of the Alps.
DU (2-2): Double room Superior, ca. 22m², side sea view, balcony on request and at an extra charge.
DX (1-1): Double room Classic for single use.
MealsRich breakfast buffet.
If booked with half-board 3-course menu including water in the à la carte restaurant Regina.
WellnessIncluded: heated swimming pool on the 5th floor with whirlpool, waterfall, sunbeds and a beautiful panorama view (not heated in summer), modern fitness room.
Against payment: wellness center (from 16 years) with sauna, Turkish steam bath, relax zone, massages and beauty treatments.
ActivitiesIncluding: rental of bicycles subject to availability.
Additional CostsObligatory supplement payable on spot: local tax (from 18 years) EUR 0,60 to EUR 4,- ppn.
- 10% early bird discount from 7.1.-31.5., 15.6.-4.8., 19.8.-29.12. & 1.1.-31.1. if booked min. 30 days prior to arrival*)
- 15% early bird discount from 1.6.-14.6. if booked min. 30 days prior to arrival *)
- stay 3, pay 2 nights when you arrive 7.1.-24.1., 28.1.-7.2., 18.2.-27.3., 2.4.-18.4., 7.10.-27.12. & 1.1.-29.1.*)
- stay 4, pay 3 nights when you arrive 1.6.-1.8. & 19.8.-13.9.*)
- stay 5, pay 4 nights when you arrive 5.8.-7.8. *)
- free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Honeymoon Special for min. 2 nights: 1 bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival in your room
- *) not combinable; not valid for half-board supplement
The displayed hotel details are valid from 7.1.2018 - 1.2.2019