- heated indoor pool & sauna
- family summer program included
GPS coordinates: latitude: 47.51502/longitude: 13.449895
Train station: Eben im Pongau/22km
Alpine hut information (Summer description)
More than 300 marked hiking paths between the Tennen, Dachstein and Bischofsmütze make the heart of every nature lover beat faster - for leisurely hikers, families as well as for ambitious hikers. 20 routes of varying degrees of difficulty offer 720 km of sporting challenge for both pleasure bikers and mountain bikers. But not only nature lovers will get their money's worth in the holiday region of Lammertal valley! For adrenaline junkies the region offers kayak and canoeing as well as white water rafting.
XY (2-8): Chalet Enzian, ca. 90m², 3 bedrooms with double, single or bunk bed.
Electricity, water and gas included. Dish towels and table linen have to be brought along.
Payable on spot: pets on request EUR 49,- per stay. Cot on request: EUR 15,- per stay. Deposit: EUR 200,- per chalet/stay. High chair on request: EUR 10,- per stay. Local tax: EUR 2,15 per person/night from 15 years.
Against payment: Fuxi's children's club at the valley station of the Donnerkogelbahn train with hourly or full-day supervision from 1 year.
- 10% early bird discount if booked until 1.2.
- stay 7, pay 6 nights when you arrive 22.4.-24.6. & 2.9.-21.10.
- free Wi-Fi throughout the chalets
- family summer program included with
- 2 x weekly free guided hikes (from mid-June)
- 1 x per stay free ascent and descent with the Donnerkogelbahn train
- free admission to the idyllic bath Lungötz (depending on the weather)
- free use of the tennis court (from May)
- 1 x free Nordic Walking course im Neubachtal in Lungötz (incl. sticks, from May)
- each Thursday morning free mini golf in Abtenau (from end of June)
The displayed details are valid from 22.4. - 27.10.2017