Culture & Delights in the World Heritage Site Wachau
Discover the Wachau World Heritage region!
3 Nights from EUR 203,-
* Price per Person/Package
Valid: 01.03.2018 - 31.10.2018
- 3 nights in the hotel of your choice in the World Cultural Heritage Wachau
- 3 x rich breakfast buffet
- welcome and presentation of an information package for Krems and the Wachau
- 1 x parking ticket for the green zone in the city of Krems
- 1 x historic walking tour through the city of Krems ( FRI at 5pm)
- 10% discount on the admission to the wine world SANDGRUBE 13 wein.sinn
- 1 x miniature bottle of original apricot brandy or liqueur to pick up in the Wachau private distillery Hellerschmid
- 1 x genuine Wachau chocolate, handmade production of the Café Hagmann, to pick up in the center of Krems
- discounted entry to the Kunsthalle Krems, to the Caricature Museum Krems and to the museum krems
- 10% discount on regular cruises through the Wachau with BRANDNER Schiffahrt
- 1 x hiking map for the World Heritage Trail Wachau
Since 2000, the Wachau is a World Heritage region. The Wachau is one of the most enchanting river valleys of Europe with its sun-drenched wine-growing region. Whether Wachau apricot or the famous Wachau wines Steinfelder, Federspiel and Smaragd - here you get outstanding quality. The best hosts of the Wachau have come together under the label "Best of Wachau", to pamper you with the best wines of the Wachau.
The specific location and a turbulent history has created a unique culture and vineyards in Lower Austria. Today this magnificent legacy attracts many visitors to Lower Austria, who embark on a discovery tour of a special kind. The wine makers open their cellar doors to present their new vintage. The cultural heritage of the country - for example, Arnulf Rainer Museum or the Melk Abbey - present their valuable collections. The best kept secrets in culture and enjoyment events are summarized here:
You can book this offer in this hotels:
The package \"Culture & Delights in the World Heritage Site Wachau\" is offered in these hotels.
- Culture & delights